2012-2013 City Council Goals
- Develop a Business Plan and rate study for our utilities.
- Adopt utility rates recommended by the rate study.
- Work with KRCC to determine if an alternate fuel station is feasible.
- Research and present to council alternative methods to maintain Parks Department funding.
- Develop and pass an ordinance before the FY2013 budget is prepared that reduces the B&O tax.
- Request the internal Auditor to study the costs and impacts of rental housing and issue a report on the subject.
- Develop and execute a campaign to "Wipe out Tagging" that informs residence and business owners of the requirements and benefits of removing "Tagging" as soon as possible.
- Using the City's Non-motorized Transportation Plan identify and prioritize the top three safety improvements that should be implemented around schools.