Register online for Community classes anytime after registration opens:
- Go to http://activenet.active.com/bremerton and follow the instructions to set up an account.
- Go to the class registration page by clicking on the "VIEW ACTIVITIES" button and follow the directions to select your class and register. You need a valid credit card to register.
- Pay by credit card and bring your receipt the first day of class
NOTE: There is a small convenience fee to register over the internet.
Sheridan Park Community Center, 680 Lebo Blvd (Mon-Fri, 8am-5:30pm)
Bremerton Senior Center, 1140 Nipsic Ave (Mon-Fri, 9am-3pm)
PHONE: Register by phone by calling the appropriate facility during regular business hours. Credit card payments only.
- Classes meet at Sheridan Park Community Center unless otherwise indicated.
- Register as soon as possible, as activities will be canceled should the minimum enrollment not be met 3 (three) days prior to class. Enrollment is on a first come, first served basis.
- Fees are due at time of registration and include all applicable state and local taxes. A $40 fee will be charged on non-sufficient funds checks.
- Waivers must be signed by a parent or legal guardian.
- Additional instructor and supply fees (where noted) are paid directly to the instructor at the first of class.
- SCHOLARSHIPS: A limited amount of scholarship dollars are available for class registrations (not all programs qualify). Eligibility is based on income level and number of individuals in the family. Applications are available at the Parks and Recreation office. Each application is evaluated individually. Groups and organizations are not eligible to apply.
If you need to cancel from a program, contact the appropriate site as soon as possible: Sheridan Park Community Center 360-473-5305; Bremerton Senior Center 360-473-5357; Gold Mountain Golf Complex 360-415-5432. We will work with you to provide as much refund or class credit as possible.
STATEMENT OF NON-DISCRIMINATION
The City of Bremerton does not discriminate on the basis of sex, color, religion, national origin, age or disability in the programs and activities which it operates pursuant to the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, Pub. L. 101-336. This policy extends to employment by and admission to and participation in the programs, services and activities of the City of Bremerton.
Inquires concerning the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and requests for reasonable accommodations should be directed to the City's ADA Coordinator, City Clerk's Office, City of Bremerton, (360) 473-5302. Charges of violation of the above policy should be directed to the ADA Coordinator and will be handled in accordance with the Grievance Procedure adopted by the City of Bremerton and on file with the ADA Coordinator.